A blog dedicated to keep everything that I've learned in CSC148H1, how I feel and how I overcome every problems regarding new materials each week.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Practical Week 4
Today I did the exception and inheritance (subclass) lab. It was quite confusing at first to try to understand the concept of the super function and try-except catch method. But, with the help of the given 'stack test' example and the help of my TA, I managed to figure what was the lab asking for. It will get messy if the variables messed up (especially when you forgot about the uppercase). The fact that I have taken CSC108 before, we were given a unittest folder. But, now it is up to ourselves to determine our own unittest and what will appear if the code crashed. I will surely practice more on the try-except catch method. It looks cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment